Just imagine....

Day

If Game of Thrones was half as good as the hype, what a series that could be.

Sadly it's just another well branded shitfest like The Walking Dead with added nudity.

All aboard the hype train choo choo!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, David said:

Sadly it's just another well branded shitfest like The Walking Dead with added nudity.

Dont insult The Walking Dead,

Its educational.

11 minutes ago, David said:

Booooo. How do I dislike something? My life is pretty much broken into the periods when I watching game of thrones or walking dead, and then the spaces in between. I bloody love them. 

I really like GoT, both the show and A Song of Ice and Fire.

Never really enjoyed the Walking Dead, think most of the characters are far too one dimensional.

2 minutes ago, Dale The Ram said:

Its educational as in the sense if (WHEN) the dead rise up I am prepared.

GOT fans on the other hands will be eaten first

I'm not so sure about this though. Do you think that's how it would play out in the UK? Cos it's based in America, they all seem to have used the zombie apocalypse as an excuse to get all territorial and gun happy. I'd like to think that if it happened here, there might be a little bit more organised cooperation. Theoretically, within the Waling Dead universe, it must be happening everywhere, including the UK. I'd love to see how we'd be dealing with it differently.

11 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

I'm not so sure about this though. Do you think that's how it would play out in the UK? Cos it's based in America, they all seem to have used the zombie apocalypse as an excuse to get all territorial and gun happy. I'd like to think that if it happened here, there might be a little bit more organised cooperation. Theoretically, within the Waling Dead universe, it must be happening everywhere, including the UK. I'd love to see how we'd be dealing with it differently.

We wouldn't even suspend the cricket season. Right set of drama queens those yanks.

1 hour ago, TigerTedd said:

It is happening everywhere and the creator - Robert Kirkman has flirted at the idea of a Uk based Walking Dead.

With regards to organised cooperation, we arent prepared for a bit of snow in winter and cooperation and togetherness is at an all time low in the Uk. I doubt we'd be better off than the Yanks... at least they have guns but we can have more inventive zombie kills, so who really wins in that respect.

1 hour ago, TigerTedd said:

I can't imagine a zombie apocalypse of most kinds (including the one in Walking Dead) causing anywhere near the amount of trouble it does in media. 

Generally all deaths in walker style zombie movies are as a result of either a) other people being American/in America or b) a sudden dulling of the sense necessary to notice the zombie that's moving towards you.

It's a little more believable when it's a viral style thing, turning people feral, where contact doesn't necessarily have to me made to turn; and I guess The Walking Dead do answer that slightly with the fact that all people who die turn, whether or not they've been bitten (but even then it's pretty weak). But when all the zombies are shambling idiots falling apart, and the only way you can be turned is by being bitten, there's no way that would reach the point it does in movies.

A la Shaun of the Dead, it'd be scary and choatic for a week or so, when everyone's taken by surprise. Then we'd get our act together. I doubt the amount of people who turned in that film would even turn to be honest. 

8 hours ago, Dale The Ram said:

It is happening everywhere and the creator - Robert Kirkman has flirted at the idea of a Uk based Walking Dead.

With regards to organised cooperation, we arent prepared for a bit of snow in winter and cooperation and togetherness is at an all time low in the Uk. I doubt we'd be better off than the Yanks... at least they have guns but we can have more inventive zombie kills, so who really wins in that respect.

I can see this being on channel 4 instead of goggle box. 

Both are great shows... And I am totally ready for any sort of Zombie invasion....I saw something on Twitter a few days ago saying the best place to go and wait it out would be Costco, nice and secure, full of food and toilet paper...so that's where I will be  

6 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Both are great shows... And I am totally ready for any sort of Zombie invasion....I saw something on Twitter a few days ago saying the best place to go and wait it out would be Costco, nice and secure, full of food and toilet paper...so that's where I will be  

I dont usually hand out free Zombie survival information but the best thing to do is raid the pharmacy.

People with injuries and illnesses will do anything for medication, it will turn into gold

1 hour ago, PistoldPete2 said:

Its certainly not a shitfest. Didnt like the nudity at the end though reminded me of my Mrs.

I like the juxtaposition with the khal's comment that seeing a beautiful woman naked is one of the 5 best things in life. 

Depends on the woman. 

Archived