Play like that for the next 9 games!

BottrillRAM

1 hour ago, Half fan said:

Only half fan here.

Everyone is right in attributing our superb performance to Martin, Russell and Bryson playing close together and with lots of skill. And to Ince playing well on the right.

But they were allowed to do so because we had 13 players. Namely, Huddlestone and Livermore must have still had Derby shirts beneath their Hull shirts because they failed to close us down or to track back. Consequently this is the first time for ages I can remember the opposition allowing Martin and Thorne to play, and Bryson to run unchecked.

Certainly the best game I ever recall Livermore playing for us.

I seem to remember Hull away was one of very few games that Hull just didnt bother putting a man on Thorne.... and to their detriment. You would have thought they would have worked us out by now.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only half fan here.

Everyone is right in attributing our superb performance to Martin, Russell and Bryson playing close together and with lots of skill. And to Ince playing well on the right.

But they were allowed to do so because we had 13 players. Namely, Huddlestone and Livermore must have still had Derby shirts beneath their Hull shirts because they failed to close us down or to track back. Consequently this is the first time for ages I can remember the opposition allowing Martin and Thorne to play, and Bryson to run unchecked.

Only just pipped his performance on his Posh debut against the same season we had him on loan, when we beat them 3-0.

Only half fan here.

He played on the left?

For all the DCFC supporters disappointed by this season or players as individuals ( and I hold my hands up and say I've layed into one player) it dawned on me how much more upset I'd be if I was a Hull City fan.,, to have their apparent riches of talent on display and not only not winning the league but getting embarrassed by Derby in the manner of last night.. Yup, I'd be mighty hacked off if I were them. 

Counting and blessings springs to mind. 

2 hours ago, harryram said:

Let's not get carried away, YET! But that is probably the first game we have actually played like we know we can. Even when we were top of the league we was only scrapping results. Huge confidence boost for the players lets not throw it away against Bolton. Also the players actually looked like they were enjoying it which cannot be said many times this season

Wassall in?

44 minutes ago, StockholmRam said:

For all the DCFC supporters disappointed by this season or players as individuals ( and I hold my hands up and say I've layed into one player) it dawned on me how much more upset I'd be if I was a Hull City fan.,, to have their apparent riches of talent on display and not only not winning the league but getting embarrassed by Derby in the manner of last night.. Yup, I'd be mighty hacked off if I were them. 

Counting and blessings springs to mind. 

But think how good we could be if Mel wanted to change the team name to Derby Rams.

49 minutes ago, StockholmRam said:

it dawned on me how much more upset I'd be if I was a Hull City fan.,, to have their apparent riches of talent on display and not only not winning the league but getting embarrassed by Derby in the manner of last night.. Yup, I'd be mighty hacked off if I were them. 

You are right! They are hacked.

See their fans' moans to the Hull Daily Mail. They read like some of us have written them.

We should sue for copyright!

What's more, is that the first time for many years Steve Bruce has not won here?

2 minutes ago, curtains said:

Derby County it is and always will be. 

DCFC is a great chant and it rhymes 

Don't be late

Let's celebrate

It's really great

Alliterate.

7 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

I sang this to the tune of Hit Me With Your Rhythm Stick. 

It's nice to be a lunatic

11 minutes ago, Animal is a Ram said:

2 fat persons click click click..

Did Ian Dury write that song about this forum, I wonder? 

His rhythm stick might have been a symbolic reference to sausages.

Archived