Time for Mel Morris to protect Darren Wassall now...

Ambitious

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, TroyDyer said:

If Forest give us a tonking, which is more likely than unlikely, I think the boos will start to be directed half way up the West Stand as well as at the dugout. 

it may take that. Cannot see it given their result today.

As for this thread, as I said to you earlier, I really want Sam Rush to be the man making the decisions. If that means Mel tightening the purse strings, then so be it.

4 minutes ago, Yani P said:

I think we might be under estimating how shyte Forest are

That's what I'm pining my hopes on, might just be Wassalls salvation and I genuinely hope it is. Did say hope rather than expect. Either way I'll back him all the way until the final whistle, lose to Forest though and I think plenty won't hide their disappointment. In which case hope Mels got thick skin!

10 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

it may take that. Cannot see it given their result today.

As for this thread, as I said to you earlier, I really want Sam Rush to be the man making the decisions. If that means Mel tightening the purse strings, then so be it.

Form goes out the window in a local derby.

It comes down to who wants it more. Who is more up for it. 

Not a chance these Derby players will be more up for it than Forest. We can't even compete with Wolves on the 'up for it' scale. 

There's one thing worse than going to your teams' match hoping to win but expecting to lose, after all, die-hard fans of Hartlepool, York, Yeovil etc do that every week but their love for their club is no less passionate than ours. That's going along with a feeling of not being bothered one way or another about the result and I think more and more Rams supporters are beginning to ask "why am I bothering?"

Being at the game today I'm still in total shock at what happened in the last 10 minutes, and in my lifetime I've not really ever seen a team get booed or a manager get so much hassle from players fans afterwards, I agree I think he has to go back to the under 21s now 

Archived