Get Well Soon Mozza

Brammie Steve

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, rynny said:

Hope you are feeling well as can be mate

am now mate , thanks ,  Stoke is fantastic , to be able to go thru ' a main artery in your arm piloting a paint pot  , balloon and a stainless steel mesh tube , is nothing short of amazing . Every respect to the surgeons who are aiding my recovery . Thanks to all of you lot for your best wishes , i dunno what the fuss is all about really .. 

4 minutes ago, mozza said:

am now mate , thanks ,  Stoke is fantastic , to be able to go thru ' a main artery in your arm piloting a paint pot  , balloon and a stainless steel mesh tube , is nothing short of amazing . Every respect to the surgeons who are aiding my recovery . Thanks to all of you lot for your best wishes , i dunno what the fuss is all about really .. 

Good to hear it!!

5 minutes ago, mozza said:

glad to see you posting again mozza, we call our national health service but its still the finest health service in the world.

17 minutes ago, mozza said:

Reckon it's your brother making mountains out of molehills as usual.:wub:

20 minutes ago, mozza said:

damn, looks like I'm waiting a few more years for my inheritance! :lol:

Much love pops.

1 hour ago, mozza said:

Let me take this opportunity to wish you well. Take it easy, get lots of rest and whatever you do, avoid excitement. I recommend watching Derby..

53 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

...yeah, no Babestation for you for a while me lad. :D

tell you what utch is either lying or keeping them to himself , but there are definitely some fit girls in Stoke ..either that or i'm just not fussy anymore ..

Archived