Get Well Soon Mozza

Brammie Steve

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will say this to anyone who shrugs off chest pains thinking they are just indigestion or heartburn , get it checked out , i'm the Worlds biggest coward when it comes down to pain , needles ,  probes and stuff . i tried to work thru' the pain , cos i'm sh it scared of owt medical and always fear the worst . i'm hoping and praying this relatively minor procedure sees to have worked for me , and i class myself as very lucky to have got off as lightly as i appear to have , tablets for life now , small price to pay for 45 years of smoking..

3 minutes ago, mozza said:

I will say this to anyone who shrugs off chest pains thinking they are just indigestion or heartburn , get it checked out , i'm the Worlds biggest coward when it comes down to pain , needles ,  probes and stuff . i tried to work thru' the pain , cos i'm sh it scared of owt medical and always fear the worst . i'm hoping and praying this relatively minor procedure sees to have worked for me , and i class myself as very lucky to have got off as lightly as i appear to have , tablets for life now , small price to pay for 45 years of smoking..

Are you packing in now?

2 minutes ago, Gritters said:

Are you packing in now?

Trying mate , not had one since wednesday pm , i've had 2 niquitin strips that my lad got me , and safe to use according to my doctor . they do satisfy the craving a bit , sort of ..

6 minutes ago, mozza said:

Trying mate , not had one since wednesday pm , i've had 2 niquitin strips that my lad got me , and safe to use according to my doctor . they do satisfy the craving a bit , sort of ..

I found patches were ok for me. Just need to get off the patches now.

47 minutes ago, mozza said:

http://www.youthhealthmag.com/articles/32900/20160118/popcorn-lung-vaping.htm

Basically saying vaping can cause 'popcorn' lung .. 

possibly worse than smoking tobacco ??

http://dailycaller.com/2015/12/14/media-bias-exposed-popcorn-lung-chemical-750-times-greater-in-tobacco-vs-e-cigarettes/

Vaping is still a bit of a mystery, a lot we still don't know about it. But some signs seem to point to it being safer. There was always going to be a smear campaign against vaping when it got too big. Any new challenger to a market swimming with money is bound to meet the wrath of the sharks who already stalk those waters.

Archived