Cat cafe

Boycie

Hey no pussy puns please.

How do these cat cafe places pass hygenie levels.  I mean, you only need one TOM barging in and spraying everywhere  like a demented fury fireman and it'll stink the place out.

I hate going into cat owners houses and smelling that horrible used cat litter smell at the best of times.  Why oh why are women, and it's only women, so loved up with sitting drinking coffee and admiring another ladies pus..cat.

Mrs Slocombe would be in her eye oles.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are these really a thing up here now? I though they were just for big city ******* who have never seen a real animal before and think it's some kind of amazing novelty to take a selfie whilst stroking a house pet.

One opening in Derby, with rumours of another one.

im seriously thinking of opening a skunk cafe.

no drugs, but Pepe le'phew and his mates strolling about while you slerp on an Earl Grey with a peg on yer noz.

On 02/03/2016 at 22:49, Boycie said:

Hey no pussy puns please.

How do these cat cafe places pass hygenie levels.  I mean, you only need one TOM barging in and spraying everywhere  like a demented fury fireman and it'll stink the place out.

I hate going into cat owners houses and smelling that horrible used cat litter smell at the best of times.  Why oh why are women, and it's only women, so loved up with sitting drinking coffee and admiring another ladies pus..cat.

Mrs Slocombe would be in her eye oles.

Not me. I dont like cats, stinky things.

On 03/03/2016 at 11:36, Shang said:

It's just another twist and addition to our already bloated service industry. They're super successful in London, some of the places around here you have to book a month in advance!

To have cats crawling over your food?

I swear people used to be normal. Was it the Internet that ruined it all?

Archived