DCFC Fans Podcast Announcement

Day

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally listened to one (#6) last night. Good job, and good that it was shorter than some of them sound!

"Weekly" is a huge commitment by the people doing it. But if so, you do need something to talk about. Presumably it's being recorded tonight but I don't see a thread. Wouldn't it be better to have that up ahead of time allowing people to send in advance questions/comments and to know which posters are expected to be involved?

We are recording tonight, the thread goes up once it's been uploaded to Podbean/iTunes and open for comments and feedback.

We are "supposed" to mention at the end of each podcast who is on next. Tonight we have Mafiabob on.

With regards to opening up the Podcast for questions personally I think it's something we should only do if we have a special special celebrity guest on, otherwise it's like reading the script before watching the programme.

But we won't ask them.....

Already have his quick questions down already, those that have been on will know it's usually a 10pm scramble to get some written down. This week we're prepared, I got them down this morning 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived