Albentosa Ball watching!

irobinson

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

hes playing in the top flight of Spanish football which is arguably a much better standard than the top flight of English football.

I will bet you 100 pounds that no player in our current squad will ever play for England (Carson will not play again) and none will win a major trophy

Which isn't the same bet at all, Hendrick, Keogh, Christie, Martin, Russell, Bryson all international players, playing for their national team. But I will take the bet for sure. Will Hughes will play for England, George Thorne could well do to, so yes I will take that bet thank you very much.

8 minutes ago, curtains said:

You may be right. 

Derby weren't in the top flight of English football and he struggled with injury with us and wasn't on his game. 

How many current Derby players have won a major trophy !  

Errr.... maybe you should check this forum for that answer.... 

1 minute ago, MuespachRam said:

Which isn't the same bet at all, Hendrick, Keogh, Christie, Martin, Russell, Bryson all international players, playing for their national team. But I will take the bet for sure. Will Hughes will play for England, George Thorne could well do to, so yes I will take that bet thank you very much.

You will lose neither Will or George will play for England as full International players.  

Brave bet.

Hughes is only 20 isn't he? Played over 120 Championship games despite missing an entire season through injury and is a regular for U21's. 

Thorne is big, strong, good passer with a good shot and plays in a position that England aren't exactly rich in. Think about some of the players out there with England caps and I'd have to say I'd not be surprised to see him get one. 

And they both have about 10 years to get a call

Jay Bothroyd has an England cap

2 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Brave bet.

Hughes is only 20 isn't he? Played over 120 Championship games despite missing an entire season through injury and is a regular for U21's. 

Thorne is big, strong, good passer with a good shot and plays in a position that England aren't exactly rich in. Think about some of the players out there with England caps and I'd have to say I'd not be surprised to see him get one. 

Jay Bothroyd has an England cap

I'll probably not be around when they play for England lol if they ever do. 

6 minutes ago, curtains said:

They haven't won a major trophy have they .

Carson FA Cup is that major nowadays  

Warnock what's he won  

Scott Carson has a Champions League winners medal AND a Super Cup winners medal. Warnock also played for Liverpool in their European campaign but missed out on a medal.

Archived