Express yourselves lads

mozza

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, mozza said:

Come on Derby , relax a bit , use the skills that you have been gifted with .

Start enjoying the game , instead of enduring it , loosen up !!

Well that's my rallying call for the day done , bills to pay , mouths to feed ..

Unfortunately I think exactly the opposite will happen.  The message to the players in appointment of Wassall for the last 16 games is that we are not that bothered about promotion this season. I imagine they would all feel pretty pissed off.  I think they will all be cruising through to the end of the season feeling let down. 

Just watched the MK Dons game again (wish I hadn't). No spark, no urgency, no drive, no passion, no will to win............This squad atm looks defeated to me. I also listened to Craig Short's interview. He said how difficult and draining this league is. I just wonder if after a couple of seasons of failure its mentally beaten too many of our players. Really hope I'm wrong but its very depressing at the moment.

The players have the ability to play great football, we have  seen it but at the moment they have lost all confidence in their ability, I'm not sure that DW is the person to restore that, but have to agree they need to express themselves without fear

41 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Just watched the MK Dons game again (wish I hadn't). No spark, no urgency, no drive, no passion, no will to win............This squad atm looks defeated to me. I also listened to Craig Short's interview. He said how difficult and draining this league is. I just wonder if after a couple of seasons of failure its mentally beaten too many of our players. Really hope I'm wrong but its very depressing at the moment.

Seriously this league is weak, very weak but that's a reflection of how weak the leagues players are compared to the premier league where ball skills passing and speed of play are far superior  We have a fairly strong set of players relative to the other teams but our tactics are woefully inept. At the game, the crowd was lost after the first five minutes as we gave the ball away.  We had a bit of spark at the start of the second half but when they scored courtesy of a feeble Butterfield stab tackle it was all over. We can't create anything right now, all season in fact. We win only with wonder strikes it seems. Something needs to change. 

Archived