Lots of positives

Sith Happens

To be fair to the guys who went they are kinda stuck.

If they were asked not to repeat certain things you can hardly blame them..and I certainly dont

But an open debate is always healthy - and Mel should expect to cop flack for the last week..

What isnt healthy is shutting down a debate by passionate fans who love their club

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Gritters said:

The sun rise this morning was 2 minutes earlier than yesterday that's all I can think of.

Thats the best one so far

Another positive is that this seasons recruitment has been disastrous, and surely can't get any worse.  This includes the previous manager and quite a few of the recent player acquisitions. 

Who in the club is making these decisions? Whoever they are, they need to have a damn good rethink. 

I think we need to step back a little from the frustration and anger. There is nothing wrong with our players, or skill levels or expectations. 

the problem is we aren't playing as a team .. We need a manager who can make get the players to work fluidly together.

the style of football and the results will happen automatically when that has been sorted out. DW is a stand in. He's going to do his best which probably won't be enough for us or the club at 1st team level, but meanwhile he is the man and we should cut him some slack and encourage the team. We the fans are part of that team 

1 hour ago, Yani P said:

To be fair to the guys who went they are kinda stuck.

If they were asked not to repeat certain things you can hardly blame them..and I certainly dont

But an open debate is always healthy - and Mel should expect to cop flack for the last week..

What isnt healthy is shutting down a debate by passionate fans who love their club

If you're referring to the debate about the breakfast I think it's completely fair to postpone the debate until we who did not go are provided with all the information from the various mouths of those who did. Debate will resume tomorrow. I'm delighted, gives me notice to go out and buy some popcorn.

If you're referring to something else that got deleted then don't mind me I'm not really paying attention.

Positives:- 

Olson - actually played brilliantly. Regardless of everything else we were watching the change down our left was remarkable. In a better formation or different person playing in front of him we would have seen a very different result.

Very very pleased with him. 

Bryson - more minutes under his belt. 

Hendrick - played ok and is looking back to near his best. 

Butterfield - besides the challenge at the end (although you could blame 4 other players before that) found space and used the ball intelligently when he came on. Our current best player who should start. 

Thats it. I've got no more. There isn't a negatives thread but many have already covered them in the million other threads and posts this evening. 

8 minutes ago, England Ram said:

Positives:- 

Olson - actually played brilliantly. Regardless of everything else we were watching the change down our left was remarkable. In a better formation or different person playing in front of him we would have seen a very different result.

Thought he did excellent. Could've done even better if he ever had any support close to him and didn't have to try to skin two men.

Archived