Fantasy Football

scarboroughwa

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am. 15th in the DCFC Fans league and 26th in another forums league (123 people in that one compared to 78 in the DCFC Fans one).  300,919th overall.

My team from last week:

h66mcOQ.png

Have changed things slightly for this week. I always try and look at the players I have and which team they are playing against each week and figure out who will have the most success. Im trying to shuffle players about to get Aguero back in the team, had him in at the start of the season then dropped as soon as got injured but his current run of goals and assists make him a viable option again.

KKGjNpa.png

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On Wednesday, July 20, 2016 at 23:53, RicME85 said:

Who started the league previously? The new site is up and running if whoever started the league wants to refresh it for this season, if not, I will start a new one.

Is there a Derby h2h/league up?

Guys anyone is welcome to join my league.

Its with Telegraph Fantasy Football which I think is the best one. And free to pick a team

There is a 10r entry fee for my private league with prizes to 1st 2nd golden boot and best starting 11. So you could see it as an investment!

PM me if you want to join. I've had one going for quite a few years now but with numbers gradually diminishing due to my talented football knowledge I am recruiting :lol:

I got an email invite to a the sky one. It's far too complicated for my pea brain! 

Is there much point in doing it, if I'm not going to  have much involvement? I see they will pick a team for me, which as I've no idea who I should pick, is the option I'd go for. 

So...... Do the people who do this, get involved each week, making changes and transfers and so on? Does anyone do OK, by just having a team and leaving it alone? 

I do the super six thing( Derby in it this week), but not sure about the fantasy football thing. 

I've started a Classic and Head to Head for us Ram's fans.

Derby County Classic League - 105518-213238

Derby County Head to Head  - 105518-213297

If you're wondering "who is this upstart starting fantasy football leagues?" Fear not, I've been coming here for years. I just get bored every couple of years, do something more interesting for a few months, and then start all over again.

Currently taking friendly wagers for who's the boss come May!

19 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

I've had this one running since the BBC 606 days

124236-40870

nice one mostyn, thanks for that, I have joined up,

must say that I am quite looking forward to the new season now, I just hope that the players respond this time and we do not get any injuries early on.

surely this must be the one where we go up ??

Archived