Man Citeh

Animal is a Ram

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Things like this are why I am so disillusioned with football.

How can anybody seriously expect loyalty from any players with things like this going on.

Apparently City are the first club to still be in the hunt for 4 trophies in February, just to put things in perspective.

I think we will see what Guardiola is made of at City. At Bayern and Barca he has had amazing squads which were ready made, not much work needed to turn them into great sides. At City he has a bit more of a challenge on his hands.

4 minutes ago, SIWY said:

I think we will see what Guardiola is made of at City. At Bayern and Barca he has had amazing squads which were ready made, not much work needed to turn them into great sides. At City he has a bit more of a challenge on his hands.

But probably the least challenging squad in the prem non-the-less. It's only City's defense that needs work really. What I'll be interested in is how their fortunes change in the UCL, and for that I'm intrigued to see how far Pellegrini gets them.

I don't know what to make of the 'Barca Style' of play. I suppose the passing side to it can get quite boring but I really admire the pressing of Pep's side when they lose the ball and attempt to try and win it back.

It will also be interesting to see if he can develop Sterling in to a top class player for the England national side.

Archived