Outgoings - Warnock, Bent

Bris Vegas

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't believe the Warnock part unless his wages are ridiculous and either Lowe or Fozzy are closer than they are letting on. I mentioned how our 433 system requires a lb that can get up and down but in fairness to Warnock he has been our most solid performer week in week out so I can't see us letting him go.

1 minute ago, North_Stand_Ram said:

Well the issue is there is that he hasn't been sold yet

Or can you not read? 

How can I? I've got you on 'ignore', because you've never ever written anything worth reading.

;)

6 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Clement is looking at moving players on.

The Sun report Bent is being offered to Turkish sides, whereas Warnock is being offered to fellow Championship sides.

I've not heard anything in regards to either. Think these are Nixon's rumours.

image.jpg.2f90e983d8f59acb6caec4e9fbc1e0

Darren Bent and Steven Warnock are on their way out of Derby after boss Paul Clement’s latest signing spree.

Striker Bent is being offered to Turkish clubs after losing his place in the side and struggling to justify his wages.

And left-back Warnock could also move on after the arrival of Marcus Olsson.

Warnock, 34, is out of contract in the summer and is already being touted to other Championship clubs.

5 minutes ago, North_Stand_Ram said:

You managed to do it pretty well when you quoted me the first time buddy :) 

So you passed the intelligence test.

1 minute ago, North_Stand_Ram said:

The recruitment team. He's been our most consistent performer during the last few months 

Can't argue with his form since he came in for Fozzy, but being done with the recruitment team means what exactly? Are you going to tell the club that none of the money you put into the club is allowed to be spent on their wages?

Archived