what gone wrong this month

B4ev6is

I think clemment struggling to find a settle formation and a settle team right now. I think last night at burnley we were better side in the first half i class on the front foot we attacked a team pushing them back something we have not done in the last few weeks.  But if can keep those sort of performance in the first half i am sure that win shall come i hope it comes on friday and give the lads that lift they need. But they gave everything they had i could not get angry at the lads they are suffering from rotten luck

Right now is beyond words all burnley are hoof football i do not rate them at all. 

Our fans kepted behind them even right at the end even the lads looked total frusrated and two players gave them there shirts which i throught was a nice touch.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate it when fans never give credit to the opposition. It tastes of bitterness. Well played burnley you guys deserved to win because you didn't make any silly mistakes. The score line did not lie. You cant defend like we did and not expect to get punished especially against a top quality side like burnley

7 minutes ago, McLovin said:

I hate it when fans never give credit to the opposition. It tastes of bitterness. Well played burnley you guys deserved to win because you didn't make any silly mistakes. The score line did not lie. You cant defend like we did and not expect to get punished especially against a top quality side like burnley

It's worse when fans don't give credit to their own team.

Just now, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

It's worse when fans don't give credit to their own team.

Credit for what? Making schoolboy errors? The score doesn't lie we lost 4-1. No neutrals will remember this game if derby don't go up saying "hey remember that derby team that went to turf moor and outplayed burnley but lost 4-1." No they will only remember the teams that get promoted this season.

Burnley fans reading this board must be p*ssing themselves at how embarrassing our fans are and how we are not gracious in defeat. If burnley get promoted, they will deserve it as will whoever else gets promoted. Calling burnley **** when we just lost 4-1 to them is embarrassing. On that basis our players must be sunday league players.

4 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

They are not that good we had over 61 percent of possion as i said they hoof football team i hope they get battered next game.

Leicester are top of the premier league with an average of just 43% of possession over the course of the season so far. Possession means f*ck all if all you are doing is passing sideways.

19 minutes ago, McLovin said:

I hate it when our 20 goal a season striker from the best two season is now rubbish after having a bad month or when anyone else from the top teams lose it is not an issue for them.

Just now, CumbrianRam said:

I hate it when our 20 goal a season striker from the best two season is now rubbish after having a bad month or when anyone else from the top teams lose it is not an issue for them.

I don't care about how anyone else is doing. I only care about Derby.

Archived