Champions League and Leicester City

Wolfie20

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, philmycock said:

Can we do a poll to see how many Derby fans want Leicester to win the league??? Just out of interest of our "local" rivalry!

Me for a start - and I live in Leicestershire.

I want Arsenal or Spurs to win it. But I wouldn't be upset if Leicester won it. I'd be disappointed if Man City did though. I certainly want Leicester to finish in the top 4. 

Leicester or Spurs for me. Would be a nice change regardless. Don't need Leicester to win the league to say they've had a good season and they've already proved that if you get a bit luck and a hell of a lot of things right, you don't need hundreds of millions to reach the top.

2 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

I've got a simmering hatred for the Spurs chairman though, and it actually prevents me from liking Spurs, even though I love the manager and about 10 of their players!!!

Pochettino is definitely one of my favorite bosses around. Ranieri too. 

2 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

I've got a simmering hatred for the Spurs chairman though, and it actually prevents me from liking Spurs, even though I love the manager and about 10 of their players!!!

It would be good for the English national side. Kane and Alli will be in the England squad for the next 10-15 years. Also got good young players like Dier who can do a job.

I'd like to see players like Barkley at Tottenham. He'd fit in well with a group of English players of whom I rate.

• 4 weeks later...

Almost nailed on for Champions league now and a conservative 5 wins out of the next 8 games would surely give them the title. 

Can anyone see Spurs winning all 8 remaining fixtures? Even 7 would be a tough ask, that cuts the foxes some extra slack.

Archived