Are you a half fan if you don't go to every game

Curtains

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

not sure if it has been mentioned, I am too much of a half fan to read all the posts, but you can go to every single game there is and your opinions can be so far off simply because you havent got a clue about football....I could give you an example on here but fear I would get banned.

No harm in quoting your own posts ;-)

26 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

not sure if it has been mentioned, I am too much of a half fan to read all the posts, but you can go to every single game there is and your opinions can be so far off simply because you havent got a clue about football....I could give you an example on here but fear I would get banned.

I don't go to every game. :o

Say my name, say it. :D

13 hours ago, Daveo said:

Anyone been in the South Stand? you will have seen theses kind of fans, the fans that come up the stairs 5 minutes into the first half, staggering up the stairs slurring away, bumping their knuckles on the steps as they go up. The same ones that come charging down the stairs on 35 minutes to get another watered down Carlsberg as it's been 40 minutes without any alcohol. I would love to know what their opinion from the game was and how much they actually remember of it.

It was a pre-season friendly so i'm not apologising.

Not that I remember it.......

1 hour ago, i-Ram said:

I have long been content being a half fan.  Seems to me that most full fans on here are either stressed or depressed, and actually find frequent attendance of only occasional pleasure. 

At my age, one takes occasional pleasure when one can.......

Archived