The Revenant

Ovis aries

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really liked the film Legend.

He got a bit of stick for not portraying both brothers completely accurately but imagine how tough it is to play two very different characters, both leading characters, at the same time.

I didn't know what to expect from the trailor. It's a stunning film.

Leonardi di Caprio is one of the finest actors of his generation and the amount of world class films he has been in is frankly ridiculous. I think only Tom Hanks tops him in terms of revenue per movie over the last 10-15 years.

But Di Caprio, along with Hanks, Tom Cruise, Denzel Washington, etc. are pretty unique actors where you know with them involved the film is 9/10 likely to be brilliant. 

They rarely do poor films, not in their prime anyway.

2 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

Leonardi di Caprio is one of the finest actors of his generation and the amount of world class films he has been in is frankly ridiculous. I think only Tom Hanks tops him in terms of revenue per movie over the last 10-15 years.

But Di Caprio, along with Hanks, Tom Cruise, Denzel Washington, etc. are pretty unique actors where you know with them involved the film is 9/10 likely to be brilliant. 

Harrison Ford is top of the pile Bris in a table just published.

4 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainment/movies/harrison-ford-named-highest-grossing-hollywood-actor/ar-CCkyaT

What was he expecting from the film? To come out of the cinema with Bear Grylls survival skills? How can a film be pointless? It's either entertaining or its not. 

Film critics and football pundits. Chuck 'em in the bin

Archived