The Fawaz Circus 2016

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/11/2016 at 21:18, GboroRam said:

So the gumps keep their magnificent owner who isn't a walking disaster area, but presumably lose his (questionable) millions? Now the money will primarily be coming from an alleged crook?

Great!

A well know phase that includes the words frying pan and fire springs to mind.

4 hours ago, Cam the Ram said:

I reckon even your shower of sh*te would have put up more of a fight than that @eezzeetiger :lol:

Jesus Christ that was awful.

Very poor, fight went out of you pretty quick. Johnson looked injured and Wassall should be.

Didn't have a shot on target till the 80th min.

I obviously didn't watch it though, not interested, too busy watching my team Leicester

You can take the p*** now Florest... :lol:

I predicted a close match up with 2-1 either way, we don't look like scoring and Hull could easily over turn that 6-0 deficit from the league games... At least Florest actually went down with some style, we went down without so much as a whimper. pathetic display.

I will say though... we never wanted to go up really, we're just coming up with new ways to completely throw it away.. 2014 we had the zamora, last season we had a mental break down, this season we gave ourselves hope and then dropped the mic... we really do need to top it next season so I've thought up a way of how we can do it 

1 Derby 90pts +50 2 Newcastle 86pts +30 3 Aston Villa 84pts +28

That's with two games to go, promotion pretty much sewn up... only for us to lose our last two game 10-0 and fail to win promotion by a single goal... the IPRO stadium itself... drops the mic... 

Archived