The Fawaz Circus 2016

G STAR RAM

7 hours ago, Chellaston Ram said:

Lets see if they pay us their away ticket money on time in a few weeks time

Another reason to give them as few tickets as possible rather than the planned very generous, asymmetrical allocation.

Meanwhile, it's lovely that whatever happens, we'll always be able to laugh at the gumps!

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This guy is a complete and utter disgrace and I genuinely feel sorry for what he is doing to another football club.

If he is so committed to Forest why does he not invest money into the club as opposed to loaning it to them?

The only thing I find really funny about it is a lot of Forest fans were gloating about how he had wiped out the Nigel Doughty debts.

38 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

The only thing I find really funny about it is a lot of Forest fans were gloating about how he had wiped out the Nigel Doughty debts.

Tbf, he did. He just replaced them with loans to the Bank of Tizwas...

1 hour ago, StaffsRam said:

Tbf, he did. He just replaced them with loans to the Bank of Tizwas...

Didn't the Doughty estate take x pennies in the pound, where x was pretty small, just to get shot (heh) of the millstone around their neck?

18 minutes ago, eddie said:

Didn't the Doughty estate take x pennies in the pound, where x was pretty small, just to get shot (heh) of the millstone around their neck?

Pretty sure they did.

They were still losing money hand over fist at the time though, and I can't imagine that Tiz has steadied the ship financially since then. Considering the dross that has come in under the Arab tenure, it's probably getting back to what they owed the Doughtys in the first place.

1 hour ago, StaffsRam said:

Pretty sure they did.

They were still losing money hand over fist at the time though, and I can't imagine that Tiz has steadied the ship financially since then. Considering the dross that has come in under the Arab tenure, it's probably getting back to what they owed the Doughtys in the first place.

And he has achieved it in a third of the time. What a hero.

16 hours ago, oodledoodle said:

What positives are there to report? Should he report every time the staff there are paid on time and in full?

We got into the opponents half thirteen times last Saturday 

fuker didn't report this. Biased cun7

2 hours ago, StaffsRam said:

I thought he was funding this through his pocket money. Hence the unpaid monies, probably because he's had his pocket money for the week/month docked. Probably hadn't done his chores.

Used to happen to me all the time - bought too many mars bars, had to cadge football clubs off my mates.

23 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

With apologies to Paul Simon and to a lesser extent Art Garfunckle.

"he is such a strange one, though his story's seldom told, he squandered daddy's millions, on a pocket full of mumbles, such are promises, all lies and jest, still kenny burns hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest"

"when he left his home and family, he was no more than a boy, in the company of strange gumps, in the quiet of the city ground, running scared, laying low, hunting out the poorer quarters, where the ragged people go, looking for the places only gumps would know"

<I missed out the verse that mentions whores.>

"He's laying out his brand new hats, wishing he was gone, going home, where the nottingham winters aren't bleeding him, leading him, going home"

"In the clearing stands al Hasawi, a fighter by his trade, and carries the reminders, of every gump who tweeted him, who cut him til he cried out in his anger and his shame, I am leaving, I am leaving, though the embargo still remains"

Can't believe that's not snided with likes. Quoted to bring better attention to the post of the month. 

It should be turned into a terrace song.

11 minutes ago, davenportram said:

players not paid, ward gets injured - coincedence.

Given the relative frequency of each event occurring, I don't think it's time for conspiracy theories. It's not like the Obama mind control waves (using technology given to him by our lizard overlords). Top tip, you can lessen the effect of the waves by lining a hood or hat with tin foil.

7 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Given the relative frequency of each event occurring, I don't think it's time for conspiracy theories. It's not like the Obama mind control waves (using technology given to him by our lizard overlords). Top tip, you can lessen the effect of the waves by lining a hood or hat with tin foil.

Is that why Tony Pulis always wears a baseball cap?

Archived