The Fawaz Circus 2016

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Is it possible for you to get relegated from the championship with fewer points than you did in the PL? :lol:

Seriously, I'm actually glad the normally September match is in December cos I would of bet my life they would start scoring the instant that match had come around

Just now, stoners said:

Seriously, I'm actually glad the normally September match is in December cos I would of bet my life they would start scoring the instant that match had come around

I have absolutely no doubt they will beat us. It wouldn't surprise me if they turned it round and finished in the top 6 either. 

That's why we might aswell get our digs in now while we can ;) 

2 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

I have absolutely no doubt they will beat us. It wouldn't surprise me if they turned it round and finished in the top 6 either. 

That's the spirit !!

:D

23 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Take Norwich and Newcastle out of it there seems to be a gulf in class

With that in mind I think FFP is showing just how fair it actually is

We won't get promoted this season. defence is far too lax, but hell we're making every game an entertaining affair, and for the first time in a long while I'm really enjoying myself going to Forest games.

Obviously not something you lot can say, at present at least!

Archived