The Fawaz Circus 2016

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, McLovin said:

You know theyd only start doing unspeakable intimate things into them instead of wearing them. Such is their love of all things forest. 

25 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

New owners? Is that a done deal then?

It's very important to understand, the greek person does not own Forest.

He just pays for things and makes decisions, like which of his Olympiacos players are signing for forest. Fawaz took to twitter to confirm he's absolutely 100% in charge of things.

1 hour ago, TigerTedd said:

New owners? Is that a done deal then?

No, not at all. Not confirmed anyway, but from the way the club is conducting its affairs, with transfer and the likes, its clear Fawaz is being pushed to a backseat, thank goodness. 

No idea what to expect from the future chaps, so don't shoot me down on this too much!

10 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

No, not at all. Not confirmed anyway, but from the way the club is conducting its affairs, with transfer and the likes, its clear Fawaz is being pushed to a backseat, thank goodness. 

No idea what to expect from the future chaps, so don't shoot me down on this too much!

What? Are people actually being paid for the players you buy now? Or does that not really come into play when you're new owner (who isn't really your owner) is just giving you the players that must have somehow pissed him off. 

You know he uses forest as a motivational tool to help improve olympiacos right?

'Play well lads, or else?'

'Or else what boss? You'll set fire to our family's homes and businesses? We'll wake up with a gorses head?'

'No, I'll send you to Nottingham?'

Oh, the humanity. 

Archived