Will this game decide the champions?

toddy

1 minute ago, McLovin said:

Because I firmly believe, as do a lot of neutrals I might add, that this is Boro's championship to lose due to the nature of their impressive home form and the strength of their squad.

You missed the point - lack of cromulence.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love to think the auto spots are already tied down to you and us(Boro) but in reality a few points between the top four or five clubs could easily be wiped out with a slight wobble.

I didn't see the Watford run of ten straight wins coming last season but I should not have been surprised as in the championship there always is a late twist to the end of the season...hope it's us you and brighton and would really like us three to occupie those positions from now until the last game ends...up the Boro...derby...Brighton..lol

Anybody that thinks the result of this game decides who wins the title needs their bumps feeling.

If Boro win it gives them a nice little gap, but with the rest of the season to go there will be bumps in the road for all teams and although one team could go on to dominate and stay at the top, it is unlikely in my opinion.

5 hours ago, McLovin said:

Yes it will. I know there are a lot of games left but Boro look too good. They have played all of their promotion rivals away (barring Burnley) so will steamroll the second half of the season. If Boro win this game I can't see us catching them.

Might as well put a fiver on them beating Readings record if you are so confident.

PistoldPete2
3 hours ago, Yani P said:

I reckon if any team can then its us - but agree even if Boro win there is still loads to play for as most teams can beat any other team in the Championship

Didn't hull beat boro 3-0? We've only lost twice and both times by a single goal. 

They lost to Reading, Cardiff, Hull away and early on in August home to Bristol City.

Since there last defeat at Hull, they have won 6 and drawn 1. There is no doubt they are in great form, but we are in good form also.

Archived