I can not wait for leeds now

B4ev6is

Just now, B4ev6is said:

Hey guys it is my dad christmas present and he is taking me to hartpool

B4 I hope for you that you and your Dad get to see the game, and I hope we get 3 points, but overall I hope more that anything that the many good folk of Leeds don't see their houses ruined/possessions washed away. It must be absolute misery. Let's all get some perspective.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, i-Ram said:

B4 I hope for you that you and your Dad get to see the game, and I hope we get 3 points, but overall I hope more that anything that the many good folk of Leeds don't see their houses ruined/possessions washed away. It must be absolute misery. Let's all get some perspective.

Hopefully it will have washed some of the **** off the streets.

Still probably hasn't cleaned the dirty ******** though.

5 minutes ago, Yani P said:

Are the club putting on kayaks from the station does anyone know?

Sorry, you are not allowed to crack any jokes at the expense of anybody from Leeds

steve evans is a tad miffed it seems that we werent forced to play yesterday too rather than allowing us extra time to recover...ah di dums, im sure leeds have never had an extra days rest before due to moved games, tugs at the heart strings it does..honest

1 hour ago, eddie said:

Sorry, you are not allowed to crack any jokes at the expense of anybody from Leeds

Thought you were the Champion of the Disadvantaged Eddie? A man of many principles, and always prepared to change them for a 'like'.

#Lowhangingfruit

1 minute ago, i-Ram said:

Thought you were the Champion of the Disadvantaged Eddie? A man of many principles, and always prepared to change them for a 'like'.

#Lowhangingfruit

I think that you continue to miss the point with respect to B4 - perhaps you have learning difficulties that I wasn't aware of, so I shall make allowances for you in future.

Archived