Defence & Attacking effectivness

TheDeadlySaul

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

On that evidence it shouldn't look good from a Fulham perspective on Saturday.

Not necessarily. They are clinical according to the graph. Give them a few chances and you could find yourself a goal or two down easily. A goal every 7.5 shots and they are boarding on the "constant threat" section. In fact, looking again they are closer to the dark green section than we are. 

4 minutes ago, Chris Mills said:

Not necessarily. They are clinical according to the graph. Give them a few chances and you could find yourself a goal or two down easily. A goal every 7.5 shots and they are boarding on the "constant threat" section. In fact, looking again they are closer to the dark green section than we are. 

Indeed but they average 12 shots per match and we average 20 shots per goal conceded. It's their leaky defence that'll be their downfall. I've given them a goal in my 4-1 prediction ;)

Obviously anything can happen but there's nothing to suggest that we should be overly concerned by them - unless we get over-confident of course.

If we go into this game with the same attitude as the Brizzle game, hell, same attitude as most games since the Leeds loss - then that alone will see us through.

Clement et al will know how potent Fulham are - but crucially, how leaky they are. We are so much better at being prepared, probably something to do with that 7 man oppo analysis team

3 hours ago, AnimalisaRam said:

If we go into this game with the same attitude as the Brizzle game, hell, same attitude as most games since the Leeds loss - then that alone will see us through.

Clement et al will know how potent Fulham are - but crucially, how leaky they are. We are so much better at being prepared, probably something to do with that 7 man oppo analysis team

I really hope that 7 man analysis team can find a master plan to allow us to be only the third team to score at the riverside all season.

2 goals conceded at home is ridiculous at half way point in the season.

Archived