The players need more bite

WestKentRam

Good of the club to cheer us up with these long weeks between games. This article made me smile. A nice white toothed smile.

Sporting of Jacob Butterfield to pose for a photo prior to having his back four inspected for holes.

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/derby-call-on-tony-taunk-to-keep-their-dental-records-in-check-2840425.aspx

Derby County are this season calling upon the services of local dentist Dr Tony Taunk - to help ensure their players’ dental requirements are in check.

Taunk is the Lead Dentist at Dental Perfection in Littleover and visits the Training Centre in partnership with the University of Derby every other Thursday to hold surgery. 

He has helped support Derby’s medical team, led by Dr Bryan English, with his knowledge and expertise of dental hygiene. 

English explained: We’re thrilled to have Dr Tony Taunk on board as our Club Dentist and we’re very happy with the work that he is doing as we take dental hygiene very seriously.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not just wisdom teeth that comes out of Fabregas' mouth either. 

Roman has enough money to have him shot and buried where he'd never be found. And who would blame him after this? 

Saying that, playing football caused Diego Costa to grow a massive penis on his head so medical miracles happen

Football is weird. So so so weird. I love it.  I saw this posted on Derby's facebook and scrolled past it at first, but had to go back up and think - hang on, have the club really just posted on social media about the dentist coming into the training ground? And is that really the first pictorial evidence of Jacob Butterfield smiling at Derby County? How much morphine did they inject him with to get that dazed smirk?

1 hour ago, Duracell said:

Football is weird. So so so weird. I love it.  I saw this posted on Derby's facebook and scrolled past it at first, but had to go back up and think - hang on, have the club really just posted on social media about the dentist coming into the training ground? And is that really the first pictorial evidence of Jacob Butterfield smiling at Derby County? How much morphine did they inject him with to get that dazed smirk?

Just had a brace fitted for that gives him a wry smile!

Archived