Ed Dawes gold.

ollycutts1982

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I enjoy the commentary, just sound like fans but not over the top, less bias always creeps in.

As someone said earlier, you don't know how lucky you've got it.

It's easier to go to games if you get pensioner price tickets and a free buss pass! :whistle:

Yes, but I keep forgetting who we are meant to be playing, so sometimes it turns out to be a long trip.

Haha! I only listen to away games. I am only a half fan because I only go to half the games a season. I'll offer Mel half his scarf back :) 

Which half - black or white?

Haha! I only listen to away games. I am only a half fan because I only go to half the games a season. I'll offer Mel half his scarf back :) 

Yes, but I keep forgetting who we are meant to be playing, so sometimes it turns out to be a long trip.

Which half - black or white?

And I've been wondering why my scarf makes too many stepovers. So obvious. Feel like proper idiot now.

Agree with every word, especially the top part.

Nothing wrong with Ed, Craig and Owen. They are a good team, work well together and better than quite a lot of local radio stations. Try listening to Notts or Leicester for 5 minutes for poor punditry. And that isn't because of the football.

Quite right mate, after listening to various commentaries on other championship teams - I was shocked at how

mundane and uninformative they were, we are very lucky indeed !!!!

If we went back to the Graham Richards / Ian Hall partnership now we would find it very laboured and both were pompous windbags at times.

I wouldn't tune in if Richards came back. I want modern commentary without the constant harping back to yesteryear, which I find boring as hell. 

Tut, I dunno, I disappear from the forum for a bit, and when I come back I find people are allowed to say things like this. Shocked I am.

Heresy, that's what it is, heresy. Burn 'em at the stake.

Archived