I'm in love... and sacked

Cisse

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I live in Helsinki Finland. I just realised I solved two problems at once. I have been putting off doing my last will for a couple of years already and I have been wondering why I haven't  got to it.

Well now I have a reason to finally do it and I know who I will hire to do the legal work. Since I don't have any kids I'm going to leave everything to different charities. Perhaps that will make me seem more of a stand up guy than getting fired for breaking company rules.

Anyway I have a reason to meet this woman lawyer and perhaps pop the question. "Will you stay for breakfast?" :wub::D

Finland is a small county in Russia (or soon will be). Planning dual citizenship with Pakistan is a shrewd move. The best of luck with that.

If your Punjabi princess says ‘no’ then check out if the short-sighted airhead has any desperate sisters.

#anythingsbettertthanPutin

Time to make that move to Derby Cisse, what's stopping you? loads of work in the holy land.

I am seriously thinking about the way it could be done. Would have to rent my place or sell it. Also would need some kind of job. And I don't think I'm ready to leave that far because of my parents.

What have you got to lose Cisse ? You're out of a job (for doing the right thing in my opinion) if you take them on for wrongful/unfair dismissal would it cost you money personally ? I don't know the law in your country.

Even if you were to lose, a prospective employer might think that's the kind of guy I want working for me and you might be able to embarrass your former employers as well,  not to mention getting your princess lawyer to represent you.

Go for it mate. :thumbsup:

What have you got to lose Cisse ? You're out of a job (for doing the right thing in my opinion) if you take them on for wrongful/unfair dismissal would it cost you money personally ? I don't know the law in your country.

Even if you were to lose, a prospective employer might think that's the kind of guy I want working for me and you might be able to embarrass your former employers as well,  not to mention getting your princess lawyer to represent you.

Go for it mate. :thumbsup:

Totally agree. What have you got to lose?

I am paid until mid February and I have a right to sue. Now I'm concentrating to find a new and better job after which I will decide will I sue, go public or do both.

a plan to land your girl!! If she was representing you at you hearing then she clearly is involved in Employment Law. You have got to look at the possibilities of during your old employers. Set up a meeting with your Pakistani dream girl. If you end up losing the case take her for a drink to show you have no 'hard feelings' (although you 'cough' will have). If you win, then a celebration meal on some of the proceeds and let your wit and personality show through.  Sue your way to romance. 

You're a strange one Cisse, if you have a case for unfair dismissal why wouldn't you go through with it? it's not like it will stop you looking for a new job, solicitors will do most of the work for you, it's what they're paid for. You may have to go in once a week to discuss the situation but you could be on to a payout here. 

If people don't stand up against employers they will keep screwing people over, what have you got to lose? a few hours of watch hunting online? 

Archived