I'm in love... and sacked

Cisse

As some of you know last Saturday I grabbed a thief and threw him into the floor in our store. As it is against the company rules to touch thieves I got invited to an event that was supposed to decide if I was to be sacked.

As some of you also know I have a thing about Indian princesses. I had called a law firm that send me a lawyer with whom I had only talked on the phone several times. As I was waiting her where we had arranged to meet I saw this stunning Indian (turned out to be Pakistanian) lady come to me and ask me if it was me.

We went in, met my boss and the company lawyer ( whom I called a little twerp of which he took some offense). They fired me on the grounds that I had used physical force against the thieve as he was doing his crime. For which I think I deserved a raise.

After that I went to the lawyers office to have some tea and discuss my future options. Unfortunately she didn't ask me to marry her even though she didn't wear any rings.

Anyway I'm in love, be happy for me.

I hope that your future options include talking to the newspapers and television. Your ex-company are idiots because what they have done is said to all thieves "come and rob me - the hero has gone." and they deserve to go out of business.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope that your future options include talking to the newspapers and television. Your ex-company are idiots because what they have done is said to all thieves "come and rob me - the hero has gone." and they deserve to go out of business.

Thiis summer a young girl about 20 years old grabbed a beer thief and draggedd his ass back to the store after he tried to flee. Her boss made a hero out of her and the customers gave them all kinds of gifts for weeks. I think I may try to get a new job in that company. The papers said they are allowed to defend themselves.

I'd like to thank you all that have been supporting towards me at this time. I really do appreciate it. It has made me feel more of a decent guy.

I also forgot to mention yesterday that since I have served over 10 years in that company I do have four months before my salaries end. Now I'm on a sic leave because of my mental attitude towards the company is momentarily compromised.

Thanks to all of you

Cisse

I worked in a shop and they told us not to be a hero in these sorts of cases, firstly for our own safety and secondly because there's a precedent for lawsuits for excessive force sometimes. Something like if he's unarmed and you knock him down swinging the first punch, you have no claim to self defence. He didn't threaten you, or come across as a threat, so you had no reason to engage him in a fight. It's stupid really but don't blame the company, blame the law.

I'm gutted for you Cisse, really.

But you'll find something better, you watch! And I hope it's a Happy Ever After for you and your princess.

(Let me know when I can buy a hat!) 

Xx

Couldn't read it, was in another bloody language 

:ph34r:

The video incident happened in June and this girl that grabbed that thief was seen as a good guy by his boss and most of the readers of the magazine that showed the video. I'm seriously thinking about sending a job application for that shop owner. Perhaps he doesn't see me as bad a worker than my firm does.

I live in Helsinki Finland. I just realised I solved two problems at once. I have been putting off doing my last will for a couple of years already and I have been wondering why I haven't  got to it.

Well now I have a reason to finally do it and I know who I will hire to do the legal work. Since I don't have any kids I'm going to leave everything to different charities. Perhaps that will make me seem more of a stand up guy than getting fired for breaking company rules.

Anyway I have a reason to meet this woman lawyer and perhaps pop the question. "Will you stay for breakfast?" :wub::D

doesnt finland lead the charts for people topping themselves?  look on the brightside. at least u wont go through an honour killing. you could just drink ur self to death.blessing in disguise.

We do yes. But if I'm unemployed I don't have money to buy booze. A pint of Jaipur costs 8,80 here. :pinch:

Archived