Any news on Shack and Johnson

PistoldPete2

PistoldPete2

Good 3 points on Saturday, but I always worry about injuries especially after last season. Any news on these two.. They are so important for us. 

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2

Oh good. The international break will help. Shack definitely wasn't moving well, and he took a knock gainst mk Dons too

He hasa recurring back issue. It tightens up so he has to be mindful of training and playing etc. You could see he was less mobile in the second half so was a good decision to replace him, sadly Shotton was on to a looser as he isn't as accomplished a defender and made a few mistakes. 

I couldn't understand why Pearce didn't replace him.

was he on the bench? Shot ton normally gets on the bench ahead of him as he's more versatile, but I'd be surprised if shotton got picked ahead of him for centre back if they were both available. 

PistoldPete2

We had three full backs on the bench , Baird, warnock and shotton. No CBs. And no CFs. Still we won and that's the main thing. 

PistoldPete2

Baird covers CB, RB and DM (badly), Shotton covers RB and CB, Warnock LB.

welli don't know why we obsess about covering full back having two rbs is more than we need and as for Baird in midfield we had butterfield and Hanson on the bench. Shackell is a big player for us and his return is a factor in us stopping the flow of goals. Back trouble can keep recurring, I blame his new missus, he's been straining his back with her. 

He hasa recurring back issue. It tightens up so he has to be mindful of training and playing etc. You could see he was less mobile in the second half so was a good decision to replace him, sadly Shotton was on to a looser as he isn't as accomplished a defender and made a few mistakes. 

Did Raul take his insoles with him?

Archived