How do you define a bad signing?

Mostyn6

Pearson was awful.

I'm still having nightmares.

I'm not saying he was a world beater, I just felt he got a lot more hammer than he deserved. He would be in my top 3 personal 'value added' players..not in how great they were, just in how much that I seemed to like them more than the average fan. He'd be joined by Delap and Gabbiadini for players I kinda liked but who oftenseemed to not be very popular generally.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not saying he was a world beater, I just felt he got a lot more hammer than he deserved. He would be in my top 3 personal 'value added' players..not in how great they were, just in how much that I seemed to like them more than the average fan. He'd be joined by Delap and Gabbiadini for players I kinda liked but who oftenseemed to not be very popular generally.

Yeah I liked Delap and Gabbiadini. Always liked Seth more than he deserved. 

Pearson though, ugh. 

Are you yelling me some people didn't like Gabbiadini? 

The only thing that would've made me love Marco more would've been if he'd smacked Paul Kitson!

God I hated that preening ****!

Archived