Public spirited people

Phoenix

Just had a phone call from my step-daughter, who is a nurse. On her way home from work tonight (12 hour+ shift) she called in at the local Asda to pick up her weekend's groceries.

On her way home from there, there was a traffic accident. Being a nurse, she went to help. When she turned round, someone had nicked her groceries.

F**king C**t. Hope they get food poisoning, or better still, choke on their own vomit.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just had a phone call from my step-daughter, who is a nurse. On her way home from work tonight (12 hour+ shift) she called in at the local Asda to pick up her weekend's groceries.

On her way home from there, there was a traffic accident. Being a nurse, she went to help. When she turned round, someone had nicked her groceries.

F**king C**t. Hope they get food poisoning, or better still, choke on their own vomit.

you're joking me. As I read it, I thought there was some hero story coming, not some scumbag story coming. Hope she reported it to the police, there are cameras everywhere nowadays.

There's a video of a fatal collision in Totenham where Police are working on a man on the road whilst his Wife is slumped in the car a gonna...

Two Eastern Europeans open the passenger door and take the wife's handbag from the footwell and nobody stops them.

Apart from the fact people filming such incidents should be sectioned under the mental health act there are some fooking wronguns in this world.

Shows what a selfish society we have become.... 

Wonder if the right wing press still call it "broken Britain"

of course not.... Left leaning government are not in power.

establishment rules

Shows what a selfish society we have become.... 

Wonder if the right wing press still call it "broken Britain"

of course not.... Left leaning government are not in power.

establishment rules

You will squeeze politics into anything you would, ***** are ***** regardless of who is sat in Downing Street

You will squeeze politics into anything you would, ***** are ***** regardless of who is sat in Downing Street

yep... Because I think it rules a bit here.... 

Wait till the Police cut's come in. I heard West Mids police are going to lose 3000 staff, things are going to  become problematic in the next few years. 

On the OP, yes it's ****, especially when your trying to help someone. Hopefully karma finds the guilty party. 

I hoped that was a joke! Even publicising it just tells burglars to burgle houses with odd numbers, will that increase insurance on odd numbered houses in Leics? Oh dear!

Where it was totally misreported in the national 'String em up' press was that it was a short-term study of ATTEMPTED burglaries only, i.e. those where an unsuccessful attempt to force entry had been made - and it related purely to the despatch of a forensic team to do fingerprint dusting outside the premises.

Where an actual burglary took place, it was 'business as usual'.

It was because in the previous year, forensic teams were only able to gather evidence to identify the perpetrator (i.e. manage to lift a print, find cctv footage) in 3% of cases, and an evaluation study was put in place to try to determine the cost-effectiveness of the use of forensics when investigating attempted burglaries.

For any study, you need a 'control group' - hence the 50:50 split.

this reminds me of a story of a guy I used to look out for, he was walking through Abbey Park in Leicester and had an epileptic seizure, when he came around he had his wallet and mobile phone stolen, they even stole his i.d badge to notify the paramedics of his condition, some people have no moral compass...

Archived