Ferguson: I only had four world class players at Manchester United...(Rooney not one)

Uptherams

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly how many auto biographies does the multi millionaire need to put out...!??? That had to be his fourth already..? Is red wine really that expensive..? 

Ramblings of an old drunk has been down the pub... Whatever you think of him Roy Keane was world class...Schmeical was world class...Van Nistelroy was world class...I don't think so but I bet most would say that Beckham was world class...but they all fell out with Ferguson so he has slagged them off in another book.... Boring Fergie, go back to he red wine and horses football has continued without you. 

Stam just a decent CB was he? Typical defender

He's had more than a few. 

They weren't the major force they were with just 4 world class players over a 20 year or whatever period. 

All those years at the top and for a while the 2nd most powerful club in the world (behind Madrid?) and he only had 4 world class players? 

No wonder they under achieved in Europe. How much money did he waste? 

Wenger has had more than that and spent less. Maybe Fergie should think about that before talking *****. 

Obviously trying to snipe at someone or trying to say he was a genius against the odds. Had a few world class referees in his team

Not bitter about his fall out with Rooney then? thought the double his wages because Rooney got a new deal would have been enough to put a smile on his face, clearly not.

Opinion on him rapidly going downhill since his retirement.

I would add Keane, Schmeichel and Ferdinand to that list, as would most others.

Cantona was great for Man Utd and turned them from the team who hadn't won the top flight for 20 odd years, into title winners.  Not sure he did enough in the Champions League or Internationally to be considered world class though.

Rooney, should have been but don't think he ever has been or will be.

People like Denis Irwin, Dwight Yorke and Paul Ince are close to being world class.

If sir alex only had 4 world class players, then he must have been a better manager that we all thought as he won all those trophies. All hail sir alex.

I think that's what he's trying to say.

Aren't the media on his case all the time? 

Scored more goals than most "world class" while being a playmaker too. 

His countries highest ever goal scorer. Champions League winner, Champions League finalists and scorer. Numerous domestic trophies. Numerous personal awards from players and pundits and fans of his clubs. 

If his name was Sergio then England would love him. 

Exactly how many auto biographies does the multi millionaire need to put out...!??? That had to be his fourth already..? Is red wine really that expensive..? 

Ramblings of an old drunk has been down the pub... Whatever you think of him Roy Keane was world class...Schmeical was world class...Van Nistelroy was world class...I don't think so but I bet most would say that Beckham was world class...but they all fell out with Ferguson so he has slagged them off in another book.... 

i'd agree with all those four....but not rooney and even scholes is debateable.

fergie is settling a few old scores.

Archived