Live Game Thread 15/16

sage

Interestingly both Derby & now Boro have only taken 12 points out of the last 33 points available in the last 11 games. So much for spending millions, it certainly doesn't buy points in this league, well not this season at least.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big game tonight, Benitez' first game as Newcastle boss against Leicester with a chance to return 5 points clear with 8 games to go. 

I still fancy Spurs to win the race, don't know why, just do. But I don't think Leic will drop many points so a win tonight and spurs will have to be near-perfect I reckon. 

Just now, froggg said:

Hello mate great to see you back, how are you?

i've been back a while now mate , as the medic said 'you're still breathing , arn't you ? ' cheered me up no end lol 

i'm a bit tentative tbh , lifes fragile bud ..

10 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

Wow Juve who looked dead and buried one point at home in the 1st leg, now 2 up in Bayern with 20 odd minutes to go!

Bayern just got one back.

I'm sticking pins in a picture of Pogba and Morata as we speak

Impressed by Arsenal, played much better than in the first-leg.

Felt Barcelona looked quite laboured actually. Messi in particular was quite wasteful, and didn't look to really run at the Arsenal defenders. Maybe they just eased up, but they looked tired.

Barca have got some massive games coming up. Villarreal, Real Madrid, CL quarter-finals. They could be really tired come the latter stages. They've played so many games.

An Atletico team with their intensity would hurt them if they meet in the quarter-finals

2 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

Barcelona vs Arsenal should be fun.

Wenger has opted to name Elneny, Flamini and Iwobi as a midfield. He's on a mission to be sacked isn't he?

Don't think it will be a total walkover, but easy enough for Barcelona. I'm going for 3-1.

Hope you had a few bucks on that scoreline.

Atletico looked really tired too yesterday although that might just be a blip because they seem to be peaking at the right stage of the season. Bayern done well to change the game around. Feel really sorry for Juve because they deserve to be in the quarters over benfica and wolfsburg but that's the luck of the draw.

Archived