QUIZ: Who Am I? (career path)

Mostyn6

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a great thread , i like the challenge. My problem is i go for the hardest 1st , but im to slow to reply :) I think i've broke google looking for 109 :blink:

you would laugh if you knew the way I researched it. The first 40-50 were names of those who got red cards in 2008 in the PL, which I then pumped through Wiki for clubs. Then I think I did red cards a couple of years later. The last 50 odd were transfers from the January window in about 2011 lol.

This is a great thread , i like the challenge. My problem is i go for the hardest 1st , but im to slow to reply :) I think i've broke google looking for 109 :blink:

you just need to type the clubs in, Found him from 3 clubs, never heard of him.

you would laugh if you knew the way I researched it. The first 40-50 were names of those who got red cards in 2008 in the PL, which I then pumped through Wiki for clubs. Then I think I did red cards a couple of years later. The last 50 odd were transfers from the January window in about 2011 lol.

I didn't think the players were random, they had to be connected, just not like how you have done it. Simple really , but clever :)

Archived