7 minute Paul Clement interview

SaintRam

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's missing a bit at the end.

Yeah, it cuts off abrubtly. Not an artefact of the link, does the same thing on the BBC Derby facebook page.

So far I've been really impressed with PC. Speaks confidently of his own ability without sounding cocky and comes across as a very knowledgeable man. I especially enjoyed the interview after the Northampton game where he was clearly unhappy with the players and he made sure everybody knew during his post match interview. Honesty will go a long way with the fans. One of my grievances with Mac was that you knew exactly what he'd say after a game, it was normally a string of cliches that we'd heard over and over. For example, how often had we heard the word 'character' used after horrible defensive errors made us chase a 2 goal deficit? I don't think he ever made reference to the fact we couldn't defend to save our lives, it was just "we showed great character."

He's not been tested yet.

its how managers react to defeat that matters.

Do they lose the plot (like jewell)

Do they lose individuals and ultimately the rest of the dressing room.

hopefully he keeps calm, fair minded and rational.

no silly cywka incidents.

I'd like a number please. 

Won't be hard enough for you to get that information yourself. Just ask every derby player how often he's said it in conversation with them, look up every interview and talk to other staff. Go on, get on with it.

Archived