Moved kick offs and season ticket holders

Ovis aries

Some of you ardent season ticket holders must get peed off when the

seemingly better matches are moved continually from a Saturday 3pm kick off to Friday nights or Sundays.

It is great for people like me when The Rams games are on TV , but I am only a 1/4 fan nowadays and should

not be taken into consideration in these matters, ( do not suppose 1/4 fans are though really ).

You S/T holders are the backbone of the club , and should not be mucked about so much IMO.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not bothered.

I'm going to go whether we're on telly or not because, in my opinion, the only way to watch football is live. Night matches are even better.

Some of you ardent season ticket holders must get peed off when the

seemingly better matches are moved continually from a Saturday 3pm kick off to Friday nights or Sundays.

It is great for people like me when The Rams games are on TV , but I am only a 1/4 fan nowadays and should

not be taken into consideration in these matters, ( do not suppose 1/4 fans are though really ).

You S/T holders are the backbone of the club , and should not be mucked about so much IMO.

Not really we all KNEW that there would be some GAMES be on SKY.

it'll be worse when we go up.

Saturday lunchtime

Saturday tea time

Sunday Noon

Sunday afternoon

Monday Evening

Tuesday Evening

Wednesday Evening

etc

I'm furious. Had to save for a long time for my ST and now I can't make it to the forest game because I cant make friday evenings with my work. 

Not bothered that it's on sky I'm bothered that it's on Friday evening, fans will be so drunk, there will be so much trouble after the forest game I'm surprised the police have allowed it for that one

I'm furious. Had to save for a long time for my ST and now I can't make it to the forest game because I cant make friday evenings with my work. 

Not bothered that it's on sky I'm bothered that it's on Friday evening, fans will be so drunk, there will be so much trouble after the forest game I'm surprised the police have allowed it for that one

its the away game that's been moved - unless your a forest fan then its the home game.

I'm fortunate enough to be able to make most games when they're moved for TV, but it's swings and roundabouts. There are fans that can only make non-3pm kickoffs, and it's good for the ex-pats to be able to catch some games too. The massive negative is those that have to miss it for work.

Attendances don't swing massively one way or another for TV games, suggesting it's a minor inconvenience at most for the majority. I've missed games before because finishing school/work and making a 7.30pm or 1pm kickoff when you live 70+ miles away isn't always doable, but I don't buy my season ticket for one-off games, I buy it for the season and to make a habit of following Derby.

its the away game that's been moved - unless your a forest fan then its the home game.

Note to self...don't comment when I'm to tired to process the information properly. 

No longer furious but I'm still surprised the police are OK with it being moved to an evening  

I'm fortunate enough to be able to make most games when they're moved for TV, but it's swings and roundabouts. There are fans that can only make non-3pm kickoffs, and it's good for the ex-pats to be able to catch some games too. The massive negative is those that have to miss it for work.

Attendances don't swing massively one way or another for TV games, suggesting it's a minor inconvenience at most for the majority. I've missed games before because finishing school/work and making a 7.30pm or 1pm kickoff when you live 70+ miles away isn't always doable, but I don't buy my season ticket for one-off games, I buy it for the season and to make a habit of following Derby.

Just read this post back, and I've even bored myself to tears.

Season before last, I think Leicester only had one 3pm Saturday home game from Feb to end of season.

It makes no difference to me whether its Friday night or Saturday as I live and work in Derby, but I can imagine its crap for people having to travel, and that applies to every club, home and away.

Imagine Brighton to Leeds on Friday afternoon.

I buy my season ticket not just for my love of The Rams but also for the matchday craic (few beers before/after on a Saturday. I absolutely hate Sky TV for destroying our game our tradition and moreover ruining my bloody Saturday's ?. But heyho at least it's funds the likes of Raheem Sterlings moderate salary !!!! The sooner it all implodes and goes to the dogs the better IMO. 

I buy my season ticket not just for my love of The Rams but also for the matchday craic (few beers before/after on a Saturday. I absolutely hate Sky TV for destroying our game our tradition and moreover ruining my bloody Saturday's ?. But heyho at least it's funds the likes of Raheem Sterlings moderate salary !!!! The sooner it all implodes and goes to the dogs the better IMO. 

Sod that for a game of soldiers. I'm giving Forest nothing.

Archived