One more signing

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sick of the Barton suggestions, he's basically Robbie Savage 7 years later. We don't need a player like him at our club.

I liked what he said about us after the playoff final and he is that bit of bite that we never replaced after Savage left.

Crap player and past it but he has the feistiness that we lack imo. Looking at our squad we don't really have any intimidating players other than Shackell and maybe Martin

I liked what he said about us after the playoff final and he is that bit of bite that we never replaced after Savage left.

Crap player and past it but he has the feistiness that we lack imo. Looking at our squad we don't really have any intimidating players other than Shackell and maybe Martin

People moan about Warnock and complain he's "Not a Derby player" after a couple of tasty challenges, imagine what would be said if Barton joined? 

Who would you drop in our midfield to accommodate a past-it and in your own words "crap player"?

Hughes, Thorne, Hendrick, Ince? Bryson? 

I'd pick any of those every single matchday over Barton. 

People moan about Warnock and complain he's "Not a Derby player" after a couple of tasty challenges, imagine what would be said if Barton joined? 

Who would you drop in our midfield to accommodate a past-it and in your own words "crap player"?

Hughes, Thorne, Hendrick, Ince? Bryson? 

I'd pick any of those every single matchday over Barton. 

Its my opinion mate, Barton would be suitable for those games where its not about football.

Yes he would be deadwood for most the season but he isn't totally useless.

Remember QPR Derby at the iPro few years back and no one could get near Barton in all honesty. With our midfield he doesn't need to do much on the ball other than pass to the open man.

Lukas Hradecky.

Will surely move this summer and should be available under 2,5 millions.

I was late. Move will be confirmed propably tomorrow, Bundesliga and Eintracht Frankfurt is his new destination.

Next one, Andreas Isaksson. #unfinished business in England.

Its my opinion mate, Barton would be suitable for those games where its not about football.

Remember QPR Derby at the iPro few years back and no one could get near Barton in all honesty. With our midfield he doesn't need to do much on the ball other than pass to the open man.

It's just a waste of a place in the starting XI, and why pay wages to a player who'd undoubtedly command high wages if he's going to be deadwood for the majority of the season?

I remember him trying hus hardest to kick and bully Hughes and Bryson and not getting near them. Then again at Wembley when we bossed the midfield with Hendrick and Hughes and Thorne who was amazing that day. Thorne bossed that game. He ran the show

Archived