Gaming

SaintRam

Unfortunately you cant change that part of the story @David. Doesnt matter how well you do, Kane joins (or Di Maria depending on which club you play for) and you get shipped out to Villa, Newcastle or Norwich.

If they bring it back next year I hope they improve it to be more like what 2K do with their games.

Rockstar have been teasing fans of Red Dead Redemption on Twitter.

First we got this:

and now we have this:

Hopefully its RDR2 rather than a remaster of the first.

Infinite Warfare looks crap as well, haven't played it myself yet, just watched a couple videos. Really want to play COD4 Remastered, worth holding out for sales to drop and they release the game separate? Bit expensive for a game I've played before and have no interest in playing IW 

There was some talk its coming out as a separate release but that might of been a slip by one of the devs, just wording things wrong.

Would be madness from one of the biggest money grabbing publishers to not sell it separately once the sales of IW die down. Im pretty sure they added COD4 to IW just to get sales this year as they have three development houses making COD titles meaning things are in the works for a number of years and if attitudes and tastes change its hard to be proactive and change things. Last year there was a lot of backlash about the futuristic setting and things havent been great this year either but they couldnt just pull what they had a) because of the money spent and b) because one of the other dev houses wont have their COD game ready.

Talk is the series is going back to Vietnam next year.

Sums up any offline football games/modes. Where's the fun in playing AI when you could play other people? 

I'm now getting sent off at every game for Newcastle just to go through and watch the cut scenes. No doubt I'll get tipped for an England call up still. 

Doubt it. 

I bossed it at Newcastle, came back and bagged a couple and assisted a ton. Asked to play in the FA Cup against Palace and got sent off for two bookable offences and got thrown on the scrapheap with the reason of 'your not good enough for the Premier League lad'

1 hour ago, David said:

Sums up any offline football games/modes. Where's the fun in playing AI when you could play other people? 

I'm now getting sent off at every game for Newcastle just to go through and watch the cut scenes. No doubt I'll get tipped for an England call up still. 

Not played enough PES then. 

Online modes get boring fast, the fun of playing with other people is playing with people on a couch, something the weak gameplay of FIFA doesn't help with. 

6 minutes ago, Albert said:

Not played enough PES then. 

Online modes get boring fast, the fun of playing with other people is playing with people on a couch, something the weak gameplay of FIFA doesn't help with. 

I haven't and that's because it's pants. AI is AI, no fun. Zero fun in beating a computer no matter what game it is. 

Play the same group of mates on a couch or go online and play challenging games against random people across Europe, hmm. Can't even compare the two.

31 minutes ago, David said:

I haven't and that's because it's pants. AI is AI, no fun. Zero fun in beating a computer no matter what game it is. 

Play the same group of mates on a couch or go online and play challenging games against random people across Europe, hmm. Can't even compare the two.

When are you turning pro?

3 hours ago, David said:

Have you tried playing with other people against AI? That's fun (if you're playing with someone on the same wavelength).

1 hour ago, David said:

Inconsistent connections, game exploits, cheaters, absolute bags of fun in my experience. All the experience of beating people to a pulp with the social interaction of a glory hole. What's not to love. 

17 minutes ago, Albert said:

Inconsistent connections, game exploits, cheaters, absolute bags of fun in my experience. All the experience of beating people to a pulp with the social interaction of a glory hole. What's not to love. 

Having a laugh with some mates and a few beers is and will always be better than the utterly depressing modern "gaming experience" of sitting in a room on your own with your little battery hen call centre headset on and getting called a fag by pre pubescent Americans who have apparently also hooked up with your mother.

I feel sorry for kids now who know nothing beyond the latter all because some clever git in corporate about 10 years ago realised that 4 people having fun for £370 (£200 console, £30 controller x 4, £50 game) wasn't nearly as good as 4 people having to pay a combined total of £1,280 (£200 console x 4, £30 controller x 4, £50 game x 4, £40 online subscription x 4) for the same experience.

31 minutes ago, Albert said:

Connections might be due to your location, can't say I've ran into any exploits or cheaters. Both I put down as excuses for being rubbish and getting beat which you would obviously argue is not the case.

Wheres the social interaction in playing AI, beating one off by yourself in the bedroom if we're getting sexual in here.