What are you listening to (Mk2)

sage

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is one of the greatest covers I have ever heard by anybody of anything in my life - in my opinion, up there with "All Along The Watchtower" and "With A Little Help From My Friends" (please, please, please perform it at Download).....

1 hour ago, EastHertsRam said:

******' Ada, just put it through the big speakers....bazzin'. Great voice the boy. 

If you've not heard much by Disturbed before, try these....

6 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

Thank you Eddie, I hadn't heard them before today, I heard it on Ken Bruce on Radio 2 of all stations, I'll check 'em out tomorrow, I'm off up the wooden hill to Bedfordshire now. :)

Radio 2 play some great stuff on occasion. The other day they played "Phantom of the Opera" by Iron Maiden

6 minutes ago, mozza said:

The lead singer of 'Disturbed' reminds me of @froggg only difference being @froggg 's piercings are in a different place , according to @Boycie

:lol:

David Draiman, for me, is one of the great voices of Metal. Incredible voice with a huge vocal range. Incidentally, he lists his influences as James Hetfield, Rob Halford and Bruce Dickinson, so you can see where he comes from.

9 hours ago, eddie said:

This is one of the greatest covers I have ever heard by anybody of anything in my life - in my opinion, up there with "All Along The Watchtower" and "With A Little Help From My Friends" (please, please, please perform it at Download).....

Tells you lot about the song if it makes Disturbed sound good!

Well, maybe I should give them another chance. After all when I last time listened to them, they were proud of being so nu metal... and sounded pisspoor even at it.

4 hours ago, Dimmu said:

Tells you lot about the song if it makes Disturbed sound good!

Well, maybe I should give them another chance. After all when I last time listened to them, they were proud of being so nu metal... and sounded pisspoor even at it.

ooh wah ah ah ah

Archived