SV Meppen v Derby County

-JW-

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not saying the rumours are true in fact don't believe them for a minute but come on he's hardly gona come out and say there was a big fall out. The professional way is just to act like nothing has happened

Difference between acting like nothing happened and flat out denying anything happened. He could have brushed it away, much like McClaren did with the Newcastle links.

new signings have to sing to the rest of the squad. cool. Sam Rush's idea I gather.

Pretty sure he said Sav's idea, it's been going on a while now and I'm not really sure why Sam Rush would be getting involved. 

This trio is going to cause plenty of Championship defences to have sleepless nights

2fabc7087ffee0a8114f6f7dbe9169ab.png

Add Johnny Russell + Darren Bent in there then SCENES

Pretty sure he said Sav's idea, it's been going on a while now and I'm not really sure why Sam Rush would be getting involved. 

Oh was it Sav? Fair enough, I thought i heard Sam and I couldn't think of any other Sams lol. Sav makes more sense.

:)Thanks to everyone who sent me the link. working great. If you did not send me the link and knew that you should have don eso, please send it now because I not want you to have to go for counselling later in life. For all those who thought it was cool, much appreciated. if you didn't think it was cool please get your act together please. If  you did it more than once, you may be supercool.:)

47: @RealThomasInce is denied twice within a matter of seconds by the home GK, turning away two shots from inside the box (0-1)

Should have signed Meppen's keeper rather than Carson, sounds like he's having a brilliant game :ph34r:

Huxsohl, Lars-Oliver. Far too complicated a name. 

47: @RealThomasInce is denied twice within a matter of seconds by the home GK, turning away two shots from inside the box (0-1)

Thanks Del, having the memory of a goldfish these updates are really handy.

Should have signed Meppen's keeper rather than Carson, sounds like he's having a brilliant game :ph34r:

In fact the keeper changed at HT so it was Benjamin Gommert who made the double save. 

Archived