How good has been our transfer activity since last season

Curtains

Find me a quote where I said I didn't like Mel Morris.

You actually said the words "don't like him" in a post that was deleted, back before you met him and had a change of opinion somewhat. Lets not go there.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You actually said the words "don't like him" in a post that was deleted, back before you met him and had a change of opinion somewhat. Lets not go there.

if the post isn't there, you can't prove it. It's a bit like going a crime scene and pointing to a place where the murder weapon is and then when people check it's not actually there. Hardly incriminating. 

if the post isn't there, you can't prove it. It's a bit like going a crime scene and pointing to a place where the murder weapon is and then when people check it's not actually there. Hardly incriminating. 

No but some people will remember I'm sure. It was about 2 months ago and there was a big argument about it, I do remember him saying it 100%.

I'm not trying to incriminate anyone either, just thought it was worth mentioning.

No but some people will remember I'm sure. It was about 2 months ago and there was a big argument about it, I do remember him saying it 100%.

I'm not trying to incriminate anyone either, just thought it was worth mentioning.

Was the post literally just "Don't like him."?

I remember someone saying that but honestly couldn't tell you who.

Nine pages on, and I'm still trying to work if the headline is a statement, a question or a rhetorical question.

Well, it started with a traditional greeting from a Native American, so I will respond in kind.

Heap good.

I thought I remembered it, but then I remembered Mel's offer of season tickets for life for the forum 'elite', with the offer of private jet travel to 2 away days per season, and now I'm not so sure?

I just read all 14 pages of that thread including removed posts and I didn't. 

I accept your honesty so I apologize if you didn't say it  .

Is it fair to say you weren't his biggest fan . 

No  I wasn't. But I was never against him except on the suing issue which I thought was ott.

When we spoke to him he just said that people don't realise the problems any allegations can cause to any club. Allegations often have to be followed up and investigated. It's not healthy. He said he doesn't really give a $hit about upsetting folk when it comes to that because it causes trouble for the club.

I understand now. I didn't think anyone paid attention to nut job theories but apparently they have to. So yeah. Apart from that I was only voicing concerns. I had to keep saying I'm not anti Mel Morris!!

Anyway...

No  I wasn't. But I was never against him except on the suing issue which I thought was ott.

When we spoke to him he just said that people don't realise the problems any allegations can cause to any club. Allegations often have to be followed up and investigated. It's not healthy. He said he doesn't really give a $hit about upsetting folk when it comes to that because it causes trouble for the club.

I understand now. I didn't think anyone paid attention to nut job theories but apparently they have to. So yeah. Apart from that I was only voicing concerns. I had to keep saying I'm not anti Mel Morris!!

Anyway...

That's clarified your views and at the end  of the day we are Derby County fans and want the best for the club .

Archived