Jose Angel Pozo

Mafiabob

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he does come on loan, I hope we don't give him the same number he has at Citeh.

I hate seeing ridiculously high numbers on shirts. Ibe having 44 was bad enough.

i can almost hear Pozo uttering in a cute Spanish accent, Ibe incenset to mention me at same time Ibe.  Ibe 88 or I no go

• 2 months later...

Nixon is saying tonight that we're still in for Pozo. If true, does that mean as a winger or attacking midfield? With Martin, Bent and Weimann, I can't see him playing as a central striker and if Man City are going to let him leave, they'll surely want some guarantee of playing time.

Nixon is saying tonight that we're still in for Pozo. If true, does that mean as a winger or attacking midfield? With Martin, Bent and Weimann, I can't see him playing as a central striker and if Man City are going to let him leave, they'll surely want some guarantee of playing time.

If he comes it will be left wing. opposite Ince

The Pozo one seems dodgy because it began with how Clement knows him from Real despite not being at the club at the same time

Teixeira was mentioned out the blue on here first as a suggestion and then suddenly Nixon names him. We get linked with Liverpool loans all the time too. 

We've given up on Antonio then?      Or juggling  pennies and going for a loan

Why should we help the gumps out of FFP sanctions?

Let them enjoy their umbongo.

Archived