The Weather

Day

Too warm in the office, came in at 7:30am so i'm all good to finish at 3:30pm... Quick walk round Elvaston Castle, and back home for a refreshing pint!

Office is like a sauna right now. Proper smelly work experience kid here too. 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cannot stand this weather - amazing to think I used to live in Singapore where temperatures in the 30s with 90% RH were commonplace.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............

Hope youre supposed to be doing work or studying but instead on this great forum :lol:

I left almost immediately after I posted. Obscenely hot and all attractive young ladies are home for summer. 

Went for a run instead and nearly died. 

It's thundering now, that heatwave didn't last long

pissed it down and thundering in Burton

Got really excited watching the weather roll in over Willington, all the rumbles of thunder. Went outside ready for some cooling rain and got all of 30 secs of precipitation :( 

Is hotter now than before that short spell. All clouds from this morning have cleared and the sun is just baking down.

Actually melting :(

Got really excited watching the weather roll in over Willington, all the rumbles of thunder. Went outside ready for some cooling rain and got all of 30 secs of precipitation :( 

Is hotter now than before that short spell. All clouds from this morning have cleared and the sun is just baking down.

Actually melting :(

The thunder and lighting in Manchester was amazing last night. Unbelievably hot and then it starts pelting it down. I was half way out the window.

Archived