Johnny Russell

DCFC1388

I hope we keep Johnny Russell but I have to agree with Mr I ram in that Johnny is good but isn't and won't really be great. 

Thank you for calling me Mister, Amber.  You are most polite. So unlike a few of the disrespecting riff raff that frequent this forum. Yes Boycie and JW, I do mean you.

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think when he is on form he can be fantastic and defenders can't deal with him. He doesn't always produce his best but he does have the qualities that make him a very valuable asset in this league.

Unstoppable is the word you're looking for!

F£2m-£2.5m for me and he has my best wishes.

I don't necessarily agree with the notion that he wouldn't cut it in the Premier League. I think he would be fine at that level.

Weimann needs to prove he's better than Russell, like Ince did, before I'd consider letting go. I'd still expect him, without injuries, to make 30+ appearances next season.  

Yea see you later johnny for £2.5 m ,could get a winger that actually contributes with goals and assists for that much 

Why where are you going?

Yea see you later johnny for £2.5 m ,could get a winger that actually contributes with goals and assists for that much 

Like a winger who scores 1 in 4 starts and grabs 11 assists? Would be a decent return.

What about that Johnny Russell at Derby? Reckon we could get him for a similar fee.

matt ritchie, Antonio, jota just some suggestions off the top of my head. Would personally go for jota

:lol: Ritchie would cost £5mil+, Antonio has been linked with West Brom for £6mil and Jota would probably be at least £4mil. So again, who would we replace Russell with for £2.5mil?

matt ritchie

In the Premier League

Antonio

Linked with a move to the Premier League

jota just some suggestions off the top of my head. Would personally go for jota

Cost £1.5m a year ago and had a great season so likely more than £2.5m

Archived