hey is mel morries new owner

B4ev6is

I have just seen a interview of paul celment a little futher down the page saying he could be main share holder in the next few days and with him still owning candy crush with him worth around 500m this truely exciting times for derby fans. But I wander how much he is willing to spend on new players.

Www.skysportsnews.co.uk

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have just seen a interview of paul celment a little futher down the page saying he could be main share holder in the next few days and with him still owning candy crush with him worth around 500m this truely exciting times for derby fans. But I wander how much he is willing to spend on new players.

Www.skysportsnews.co.uk

Mel Morris owns Candy Crush? Really? Nah, you're joking

Why is it truly exciting times? We already have billionaire owners, and there's nothing to suggest that Morris will want to spend more than they already are, which is a significant amount. 

​is he likely to be a Lionel Pickering ? local man does good and spends entire fortune on his first love ?

​is he likely to be a Lionel Pickering ? local man does good and spends entire fortune on his first love ?

​Who knows. I highly doubt our spending will be much larger than last year though, and I wouldn't want it to be. I want to support a sustainable club.

B4 loves a new thread. 

He does, because he doesn't post in anyone elses! He is like Royalty. He should be banned from starting a thread until we know what the last film he saw, whether he likes and particular poncey Belgian beers, and he admits or denies he is a member of UKIP or the KKK.

Archived