Lost contact

can anyone help me contact lee bostock, big derby fan, we all met at Wembley for the playoff game, has a bunch of mates, big Darren, comes from down south and season ticket holder, Dominic and rob..we have a number for him but no answer, I just hope nothing bad has happened to him, IF ANYONE CAN PASS ON THAT RAB IS WANTING TO MAKE SURE HE IS OK, I WOULD BE OBLIDGED....

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can anyone help me contact lee bostock, big derby fan, we all met at Wembley for the playoff game, has a bunch of mates, big Darren, comes from down south and season ticket holder, Dominic and rob..we have a number for him but no answer, I just hope nothing bad has happened to him, IF ANYONE CAN PASS ON THAT RAB IS WANTING TO MAKE SURE HE IS OK, I WOULD BE OBLIDGED....

​try twitter mate.

Sorry that none of these guys are taking you seriously.

Have you tried the cemetery?

Archived