The 1884 Group

That's quality!!!! 

As a "Flag Owner" your view is of little merit. It is the same as Valley telling me wee Craig is the best Midfielder we have or Ronnie saying that Nigel is the best Manager we have had at the club for the last 42 years.

Anyone who wants to see flags at a sporting event I suggest should go to a yachting regatta. At a football game I want to be able to watch the game without obstruction or distraction, and to hear some noise.

p.s. As to your ownership of a flag, can you prove it with a receipt?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a "Flag Owner" your view is of little merit. It is the same as Valley telling me wee Craig is the best Midfielder we have or Ronnie saying that Nigel is the best Manager we have had at the club for the last 42 years.

Anyone who wants to see flags at a sporting event I suggest should go to a yachting regatta. At a football game I want to be able to watch the game without obstruction or distraction, and to hear some noise.

It'd proper wind me up if someone put a flag in the way of the TV too.

sigh. The flags are used prematch, immediately after goals and half time pre kick off. They're not waved during the match.

i-Ram and Srg spend another Sunday in front of their favourite flag draped over their favourite TV whinging about the world yet again, "so what about super sub David Fairclough Srg was he any good or what?....well he came on and scored and won us quite a few important games but let's face it he was sh1te, erm Srg would you like a bit more gravy on your roast?"

i-Ram and Srg's shared flag draped over their Telly all ready for another thrilling week of sport

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/271693789990008077/

Not quite sure what you're rambling on about now. Do you have mental issues? Like, I get seriously worried about you when you put out some of these chants you dream up. Is it ADHD?

Nagh do you?

It's just another Sunday after enjoying a cracking Saturday night out, lovely curry and a large selection of alcoholic drinks.

ADHD......Alcoholic Drinks Healthy Drinks.......Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!

I really was looking forward to 

'we are the Rams, we are the Rams, we are, we are,we are the Rams' chant. 

Where was it? Hope it gets going soon. I can't start it myself as I sit in the East Stand and think it needs South Stand to get it going. 

It'd proper wind me up if someone put a flag in the way of the TV too.

Flags, rattles, vuvuzelas, and all other "populist" fan attire is banned in my house Srg. The only concession I make is that the Mrs is allowed to dress up for half time in her boob tube and Ra-ra skirt, and if we are winning I allow her to shake her pom poms in front of my face.

Flags, rattles, vuvuzelas, and all other "populist" fan attire is banned in my house Srg. The only concession I make is that the Mrs is allowed to dress up for half time in her boob tube and Ra-ra skirt, and if we are winning I allow her to shake her pom poms in front of my face.

Bet you were gutted when we had the real life cheer leaders at half time, especially with the cute lanky guy in the middle.

Atmosphere was incredible after the first goal. It felt like Brighton in the playoffs again. Performance was probably somewhere close to that day, but that's not the reason for the comparison. It's probably the best crowd we've had in the south stand since we started doing it. That's the benchmark. Problem is that we achieved that great level of noise yesterday and then everyone sat down and stayed quiet for the rest of the game.

'You paid for our scarves'

i was just thinking that when Wolves fans sang the inevitable 'Derby's a shithole, I want to go home' song, a funny response would have been:

You paid for our scarves, 

Thank you for coming,

You paid for our scarves.

:)

'You paid for our scarves'

i was just thinking that when Wolves fans sang the inevitable 'Derby's a shithole, I want to go home' song, a funny response would have been:

Thank you for coming,

You paid for our scarves.

:)

There wasn't enough of them to pay for the scarves at £33 a pop.

Archived