The 1884 Group

We had a  pint in jjb - dw - wtf - it's called now after the match,  then had a walk to the ticket office - and woah - qing out the door...we'll get one anotherday ta..

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You give something away for free and still people moan. 

So is the ticket price the reason why most of the grounds on the football league show are mostly empty? 

Culture at football can be changed, look how the hooliganism was controlled, but it takes a very long time 

Nice gesture from the club, season ticket holders are always moaning they don't get treated differently and showered with gifts and privileges when they pay for their seat for the entire season at discounted rates.

Hopefully none end up on eBay and we see a few at the next game waving around 

New song. I'll be singing this at half time at Huddersfield in the concourse, hopefully some of The 1884 Group and others will join in and get this going, as it's catchy, has loads of potential and we can make it our song.

"Slow down, your moving too fast"

"You gotta make the moment last"

"Ince inside & Russell out wide"

"Martin up top and feeling groovy"

"DIiddle a die, die, die, die, die......feeling groovy"

"Diddle a die, die, die, die, die.......feeling groovy" 

"Diddle a die, die, die, die, die......feeling groovy" ( we are Derby)

"Diddle a die, die, die, die, die......feeling groovy"

(with options to change the odd one to we are Derby)

I'm sure the club will be pushing it a lot leading up to wolves game, but the point of giving the scarves away is definitely to create a spectacle at the games.

The flags, banners, scarves, it's about personalising what is quite a sterile stadium and making it our own.

So don't forget your scarves against wolves!!

I quite like it when someone swings a scarf around above their head without a thought for how long it is.

I laugh like a sand boy when I get sausageted around the face every 2 seconds.

I can cope with a scarf Boycie, but yesterday i had a gentlman sat next to me with a massive combover, it was like that 'John West' tuna advert when we scored :blink:

I can cope with a scarf Boycie, but yesterday i had a gentlman sat next to me with a massive combover, it was like that 'John West' tuna advert when we scored :blink:

well during winter games, pull it across your lap.

he can wear a hat I guess.

I'm sure the club will be pushing it a lot leading up to wolves game, but the point of giving the scarves away is definitely to create a spectacle at the games.

The flags, banners, scarves, it's about personalising what is quite a sterile stadium and making it our own.

So don't forget your scarves against wolves!!

Excellent point.

The old flat pack stadium, soulless bowls comments are perfectly true for most modern grounds, now we've got a chance to do summat different, as 1884 says, make it our own.

Archived