The 1884 Group

I think I'd like to see the displays etc focus solely on supporting our team, rather than using it as an opportunity to engage in "banter" and score points against opposition fans.

Obviously it's your group to run as you wish, I just think it would be nice if it stayed classy.

Just my two penneth.

I agree. Who cares about Forest. Let's get on with supporting the Rams and only focus on laughing at Forest when they do the half time and full time scores. 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I noticed a load of flags at Leicester City again for their opening win against Sunderland and new boss commenting on the fantastic atmosphere etc.

Flags on seats before their last game against Q.P.R last season.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2015/05/24/12033282/gallery-premier-league-final-day-as-it-happened/leicester-city-qpr-premier-league-24052015/5#photo

I noticed a load of flags at Leicester City again for their opening win against Sunderland and new boss commenting on the fantastic atmosphere etc.

Flags on seats before their last game against Q.P.R last season.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2015/05/24/12033282/gallery-premier-league-final-day-as-it-happened/leicester-city-qpr-premier-league-24052015/5#photo

it lookd very impressive, although they are all the same.

We won't have as many as that, but it will look a bit more natural

https://streamable.com/rou4 

This would sound good, the video cuts off just as it picks up speed. Some top notch flag waving in there too  :thumbsup:

""The song goes "Söderfamily, Djurgården och Hammarby" (Southern family, Djurgården and Hammarby) and refers to that Djurgården in 2013 moved from east Stockholm (where they have all their supporters) to Hammarby's arena in south Stockholm. They share the same stadium and both call it their own.""

Could change the words to something like

"Derby family, Paul Clement and DCFC"

https://streamable.com/rou4 

This would sound good, the video cuts off just as it picks up speed. Some top notch flag waving in there too  :thumbsup:

""The song goes "Söderfamily, Djurgården och Hammarby" (Southern family, Djurgården and Hammarby) and refers to that Djurgården in 2013 moved from east Stockholm (where they have all their supporters) to Hammarby's arena in south Stockholm. They share the same stadium and both call it their own.""

Could change the words to something like

"Derby family, Paul Clement and DCFC"

Thats brilliant!!! Veeeery easy so has a chance of catching on!

Me too, hoping everyone gets into it. If you've got mates in the south stand not on here or Twitter, pls tell them what to expect!!

Crucial points - when the players come out we let off confetti, streamers and balloons. Don't take flags home after the game, leave them in the seats. Sing, support and enjoy!!

Marker pen, write the seat number you are leaving the flag on. Have a checklist tick them off at the end of the game. Any flags missing, loosen the bolts and superglue drawing pins to his seat for the next game.

Marker pen, write the seat number you are leaving the flag on. Have a checklist tick them off at the end of the game. Any flags missing, loosen the bolts and superglue drawing pins to his seat for the next game.

but what if they passed it to the guy behind because they couldn't be arsed sitting with a big flag or waving it?

I didn't say I thought it through properly but you could say contact the group to request it not being placed on your seat. But you have brought up a good point, half the flags may be placed on seats where they would be chucked on the floor or passed around the stand. Maybe would be good see who wants a flag, application form kind of thing, put in your seat number, block etc. so they can be evenly spread out

Me too, hoping everyone gets into it. If you've got mates in the south stand not on here or Twitter, pls tell them what to expect!!

Crucial points - when the players come out we let off confetti, streamers and balloons. Don't take flags home after the game, leave them in the seats. Sing, support and enjoy!!

2 more crucial points.

Point 1: "You only sing when your winning"

if Derby are losing, or being dominated, let's crank the volume up and get behind the lads, don't start slagging them off!! Support, support, support!

Point 2:

Let's try and make the songs last more than 5 seconds. 

ps: leave keogh alone. 

We need some songs for our Super Defence which will make all the difference this season.

Two mega mixes of this song for us to sing the Cornershop tune, Staging The Plaguing Of The Raised Platform……

or just get Brimful of Asha in your Head and that will also do the trick.

Super Back Four Mix

“Who’s the bird (baird) in front of our super back four?,

“Who’s the bird (baird) in front of our super back four?,

“Shackell and Bucko stand up on our Super Derby Dance Floor,

“Shackell and Bucko stand up on our Super Derby Dance Floor,

Super Back Five Mix

“Who’s the bird (baird) in front of our super back five,

“Who’s the bird (baird) in front of our super back five,

“Scott Carson ain’t no jockey, he’s number 1 in our side,

“Scott Carson ain’t no jockey, he’s number 1 in our side,

We could have a different mix for each player etc.

Feel free to add some other verses.

Cornershop - Staging The Plaguing Of The Raised Platform (Tjinder Singh)

or

Cornershop – Brimful of Asha

Instead of putting the flags on the seats, put them in tubs at the entrance to the stand. First come first served and they leave them in the tubs when they go home. People who want them can have them which will more than likely be the young ones and the older young ones. 

Could work but could make it un-evenly distributed

Archived