Ed Dawes' tweet

rad1919

Funny you mention Peter Gadsby, I saw him driving his Aston Martin round the Pentagon this morning and heading toward the 52...I did wonder if he could be making his long awaited return 

​Hope not.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RamsInSuffolk (whatever happened to him?!) from the old DET forum upset his people I heard. Best to keep schtum!

​Probably posting on here with different username ? There is also other people from the club are reading this, Owen Bradley, MM, JV etc

They can sue me for everything I've got.... 2 frogs a conker and a dining table with 2 missing legs.

Not been a fantastic week for Derby County.... phallus measuring going off in the foggy corridors of power at the Ipro...

They can sue me for everything I've got.... 2 frogs a conker and a dining table with 2 missing legs.

Not been a fantastic week for Derby County.... phallus measuring going off in the foggy corridors of power at the Ipro...

​Luckily, I've still got a generous benefactor in the bank of dad so he can sue me too. Bring it on Melanie, I'd sure enjoy my day in court.

He will be right back for the U21s....

im sure a Falklands reference would get mentioned in a post match interview as well.... ???

Blimey Bob... Imagine DCFC at the forefront of an International incident not seen the likes of since Nigel's dad in Turin...

We would have Mrs Fernandez de Kirchner and Sam Rush slogging it out on the front pages of the Buenos Aires Herald!!! 

Said newspaper with 30000 new ap downloads from Derbyshire..  

Back on topic, I'm sure I read where Derby City Council were looking to pass the running of the velodrome on to a private company, Ramadrome anybody?

​What, sheep racing. It's probably illegal under health and safety nowadays :-)

Archived